Mark Indent Position

From: Stjepan Brbot
Subject: Mark Indent Position
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 06:29:07 -0700 (PDT)

When I define e.g. \mark "Intro" at the beginning of line it is positioned
above clef sign but if there is repeat start sign immediately after clef
then it is positioned above it. So when I have several marks in score like
\mark "Intro" , \mark "Solo", \mark "Coda" etc. sometime they are positioned
above clef and sometimes above repeat sign (little bit lower and on right).
How to force mark positioning always above clef sign?