Re: Absolute premiere of a LilyPond typesetted work

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Absolute premiere of a LilyPond typesetted work
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 01:37:26 +0200

2009/5/9 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:

> 2009/5/8 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
>> I can hear you think, is the score available? No, it isn't, yet.

> That is certainly good news. Who typeset the score? How is it licensed?

It was typeset by the pianist and composer Pascual Marchante. As for
the license of the score: well thougth, if it is not published at all,
how can it be licensed anyway? It is a copyrighted work, period. IIRC
it was commissioned by the Madrid autonomous community and maybe it
holds the whole rights.

That being said, I have proposed to Pascual to talk to the composer
and try him to license the score. I have mentioned your
double-licensed opera, cc licenses etc, but I think that sadly the
composer is not very willing to that.

Further details coming soon... Thanks for your interest!
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org