Re: bug causing this barcheck failure?

From: Chip
Subject: Re: bug causing this barcheck failure?
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 18:12:39 -0700

Jan Kohnert wrote:
Chip schrieb:

In 4/4 time this code results in a barcheck failure -

g,4. fs2.
f4. e2.

yet this code, the same output, does not cause a barcheck failure -

g,4~ g8 fs8~ fs2
f4~ f8 e8~ e2

You know, that the examples are NOT equal?

Equal to the second one would be:
g,4. fs8 ~ fs2
f4. e8 ~ e2

There is no 4/4 timing possible in the first example as it is 9/8 in each
line...
After looking at it some more I see what you mean, a double-dotted half note should be the correct notation, but it also doesn't work. I'll just stick with the way it is working now.
--
Chip