Re: bug causing this barcheck failure?

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: Re: bug causing this barcheck failure?
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 03:33:51 +0200

Please do not CC me, I read the list, and discussion should be kept on the
list.

Am Samstag, 9. Mai 2009 schrieben Sie:
> Jan Kohnert wrote:
> > Equal to the second one would be:
> > g,4. fs8 ~ fs2
> > f4. e8 ~ e2
> >
> > There is no 4/4 timing possible in the first example as it is 9/8 in each
> > line...
>
> After looking at it some more I see what you mean, a double-dotted half
> note should be the correct notation, but it also doesn't work.

No, one dot means (the note length)+((the note length)/2), two dots mean (the
note length)+((the note length)/2)+((the note length)/4), so it still must
not work as you would need (the note length)+((the note length)/4).

--
MfG Jan