Re: \partcombine

From: ArnoWaschk
Subject: Re: \partcombine
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 07:57:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for you pointing me to that LSR snippet,
unfortunately it did not solve my problem.

It seems Lilypond generally does by itself what I need,
but is getting confused where it should not be...

My particular situation was that I had something like " a8[a[a a]" in the
beginning of the score, which not only gave a seemingly innocent warning in
the lilypond console output, but wierd rest shifting together with dynamics
in the wrong side of the staff and so on throughout the whole score.
I had bad luck that my first problematic rest appeared 20 bars after that
superfluent bracket, so it took me quite a while to find the culprit...
Is that a known issue??

All the best! Arno