Re: missing glissando features (bugs?)

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: missing glissando features (bugs?)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 21:44:58 +0200

Werner LEMBERG schrieb:
I came up with the following definition:  [...]

and it works!

Mhmm, not perfect: There should be a dx correction to avoid an overlap
between the glissando line and the accidental.

    Werner

Yes, I know, but I concentrated on item (2); see the start of this thread.
Improvements etc. are always welcome, but it seems to me that the problem
glissando vs. accidentals is not easy to solve.

Marc