Re: Bass in Chord Name

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Bass in Chord Name
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:34:02 +0200

Stjepan Brbot schrieb:
Kieren MacMillan wrote:
I do not use "english.ly". I use template in OOoLilypond (lilypond macro for OpenOffice.org). However I still don't know how to achieve F# as bass in chord.
If you include the (full, minimal) snippet that isn't working, we can try to diagnose/fix it for you.

Thanks for your effort to help me.

Resulting PDF:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23516595/Zbog%2Btebe%2Bsam%2Bto%2B%25C5%25A1to%2Bjesam.pdf
Zbog+tebe+sam+to+%C5%A1to+jesam.pdf
Source OpenOffice file (with OOoLilypond embedded score):
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23516595/Zbog%2Btebe%2Bsam%2Bto%2B%25C5%25A1to%2Bjesam.odt
Zbog+tebe+sam+to+%C5%A1to+jesam.odt
Lilypond code used inside doc:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23516595/Zbog%2Btebe%2Bsam%2Bto%2B%25C5%25A1to%2Bjesam.ly
Zbog+tebe+sam+to+%C5%A1to+jesam.ly
Template that OOoLilypond uses for rendering score:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23516595/a4_justified.ly a4_justified.ly
Here I have two issues; one is how to force F# as bass in Chord name
(instead of "fis") and second is how to force position of "Ref" above clef
(not starting repeat sign).
You have to remove the \germanChords command, then the bass is not
shown as "fis", but as "F#", as you want.

As Mats has written, insert
\override Score.RehearsalMark #'break-align-symbols = #'(clef staff-bar)
at the beginning, then it works (Strangely, \override Score.RehearsalMark #'break-align-symbols = #'clef
doesn't work, but I don't know why.)

Marc