Re: 2.13 Docs

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: 2.13 Docs
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 18:08:19 -0700

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 5:54 PM, craigbakalian
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>        I remember a couple of weeks ago there was mention of
> a /maxSystemsPerPage and /minSystemsPerPage page attribute added to
> 2.13.  But, I see no documentation on this very important feature.  Am I
> not looking in the right place for documentation on 2.13?

This was added after 2.13.0 was released, so whenever the next release
happens, you'll find the documentation in the Notation Reference
4.1.2.

You can always find the latest docs on Reinhold's server too:

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/index.html

-Patrick