JEdit question

From: rathcoffey
Subject: JEdit question
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:40:03 +0000 (UTC)

I've recently started using LilyPond.  I'm enjoying it.  I'm using JEdit with the LP plugins.

I haven't been able to find an answer to this question in either the LP Help files or the JEdit help.  I'm probably not searching the index for the right terms.

In the Editor, when I enter the backslash \

the editor autofills:

\melody

I have to remember each time to erase "melody" or else it creates errors.  It would be much more useful to have the backslash without the autofill.  How do I get rid of the autofill - anybody have any ideas?

Thanks.

Mike Wogan