Re: JEdit question

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: JEdit question
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:30:30 +0200

Or the lilyAssist.dat is somehow not available in the LilyPondTool.jar

A solution could be to download LilyPondTool.jar directly from http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/lily4jedit

Soon I will fix the build procedure and make it more stable.

Bert

MonAmiPierrot wrote:

rathcoffey wrote:

In the Editor, when I enter the backslash \

the editor autofills:

\melody

I have to remember each time to erase "melody" or else it creates errors.
It would be much more useful to have the backslash without the autofill.
How do I get rid of the autofill - anybody have any ideas?

I remember this issue: it's an autocompletion issue. It has been discussed
somewhere else already maybe in this forum. Of course happens with
\anything, not with a specific word. You have to search for the discussion.
I suffered from this but then maybe it didn't happen any more. Try to define
another variable, such as \fillerVariable with a filler content. When
reopining the file, it shouldn't happen again. I think the autocompletion go
crazy sometimes when you have hust one variable.
bye
Piero

-----
Piero Faustini

Main Software used:
- LyX 1.6.2 on WinXP sp3; EndNote & JabRef
- MikTex
- LaTeX class: Koma book
- Lilypond 2.12 for example excerpts
- BibLaTeX for bibliographies