Re: adding a snippet: No output from lilypond

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: adding a snippet: No output from lilypond
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:58:38 -0500

Frédéric Bron wrote:
I tried to add a snippet but I get the following message : "No output
from lilypond".
Is it because the LSR works with 2.10.12? If so, why not switching to
current stable release 2.12.2?
Frédéric

It's probably because of the version. There has been discussion recently about switching to 2.12 and I've done some preliminary work getting the snippets ready, but there's apparently a technical hurdle having to do with the server that must be overcome before switching. Others can comment more precisely on this.

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com