Re: Need help with this trill

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: Need help with this trill
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:14:58 -0700 (PDT)

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:

> On 5/14/09 3:24 PM, "Holger Hellebro" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I think \graceAfter is what you're looking for.
>
>> 2. How to put the natural symbol above the trill symbol. I've tried
>> ^\markup{\tiny \natural} both before and after the \trill, but the trill
>> sign
>> ends up above the natural sign in either case.

i tried  the following code which seems to work (there is plenty of examples
in "NR Grace notes"):

\version "2.12"

{ \clef "G_8"
        \transpose c c' {
                R 1
                \override TextScript #'outside-staff-priority = #600
                \override Script #'outside-staff-priority = #500
                \slurDown
                \afterGrace c 1
                        (
                        \trill
                        ^\markup {\teeny \translate #'( .55 . 0 ) \musicglyph
#"accidentals.natural" }
                        { c 16[ d] ) }
                c 1