Re: Quoting everything from another voice

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Quoting everything from another voice
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 00:12:16 +0100

2009/5/15 Patrick McCarty <address@hidden>:
> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Patrick McCarty <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Reinhold Kainhofer
>>>
>>> Is there any pre-defined list of all available event types that can be used?
>>
>> Yes, the tree of all event types is listed in scm/define-event-types.scm.
>
> Sorry, I meant scm/define-event-classes.scm.

IR 1.2 also lists them.

You could use #'(music-event) instead of #'(StreamEvent).

When I last looked at this, I came to the conclusion that it's not
currently possible to quote everything since some items don't have
events.  For example, time signatures and tempo marks rely on property
settings, which can't be quoted.  I tried hacking the code in
part-combiner.scm (recording-group-emulate), but couldn't even get a
simple \override to be quoted.

Regards,
Neil