Re: jEdit changes file unexpectedly

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: jEdit changes file unexpectedly
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 00:52:33 +0200

It might be opened not in UTF-8. See in the lower right corner. You can make sure it is loaded in the correct encoding, by using File > Open with encoding...

Cheers,

Bert

Helge Kruse írta:
Hello,

I have found a problem with jEdit (probably LilypondTool). I just write a .ly source that contains the word "Pincé". I saved the file yesterday. Today I wanted to continue and see that this word has been changed to "Pincé". That's a bit annoying. The "Pincé" is a playing instruction and should be a markup.

Do you know a way to save the spelling of it? Since it appears at several places, it's not easy to fix it every time I re-open the file.

Regards,
Helge