Re: How to display table of contents in two columns?

From: Herbert Niemeyer
Subject: Re: How to display table of contents in two columns?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:48:06 -0700

Hi,

have a look at:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=two+columns
and
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Text#Stand_002dalone-two_002dcolumn-markup

Herbert

Wei-Wei Guo wrote:
Dear all,

I'm working on a songbook, which has many songs. Since the song name is very short,
it would be better look putting them in two columns. Can I do this?

BTW, how to set vertical space between the title of ToC and the contents? I tried

  tocTitleMarkup = \markup \override #'(baseline-skip . 10) {
    \fill-line { "Table of Contents" }
  }

but it doesn't work.