Re: How to achieve chord stop with ¬

From: Stjepan Brbot
Subject: Re: How to achieve chord stop with ¬
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:08:08 -0700 (PDT)

M Watts wrote:

> There are at least 2 versions in UTF-8; a normal one U+00AC, and a
> full-width one U+FFE2.
>
> To use these within lilypond, do \markup { \char ##x00AC } or \markup {
> \char ##xFFE2 }.
>
> Or, if your file is saved with UTF-8 encoding, you can paste the
> character straight into it.

Thanks Marc, but it is not problem with character code. One can insert UTF-8
correct character ¬ like I did in this message using Character Map tool. The
issue is with position of this character inside chords line and how to
insert it easily. There is similar thread about N.C. on this forum. How to
easily insert N.C. (No Chord). The same story is here.