satisfactiory solution for the incipit-problem yet?

From: grisu_76
Subject: satisfactiory solution for the incipit-problem yet?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone!
I am transcribing choir-music from the early 19th century; there the vocal
parts used the soprano/alto/tenore-clef for these voices; I transcribe them
into treble clef (as it is used in modern notation) but the original clefs
should be seen (the "well known problem"...)

I tried to use this workaround with the instrument-names, but then I have
severe problems with the aign-spaceing of the names of the accompaining
string-quartet;

regards to all!
Christian

see my approach here:

\include "deutsch.ly"
\version "2.12.2"

global = {
        \time 2/4
        \key es \major
}
%%% *****************   defines the incipit
*************************************
incipitsopran = \markup{\score{ {       \set Staff.instrumentName =
\markup{\normalsize{"Soprano"}}
                                        \clef "soprano"
                                        \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil
= ##f
                                        \set clef.fontSize = #-2
                                        \set Staff.fontSize = #-2
                               s8  }
                                 \layout { ragged-right = ##t }

                }}
%%% ********************** Starts the music
**********************************
Sopran = {
                \relative c''{
                \set Staff.midiInstrument = #"violin"

                b4 \p b
                 c8( b) b4

\score {
\new ChoirStaff <<
\new Staff \new Voice = "incipitsopran" {<<\set
Staff.instrumentName=\incipitsopran \global  \Sopran>>}

\layout {
                ragged-right = ##t
                indent = 3\cm
                short-indent = 1.5\cm