Re: Compilation Errors using Emacs lilypond-mode

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Compilation Errors using Emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 21:27:19 +0800

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 12:38:22PM +0200, weiss nicht wrote:
> I have a latex document like this, named guitarbook.ly:

Try naming it guitarbook.lytex

I have no clue how emacs stuff works, but the convention is to
name lilypond-book files as .lytex (see the docs), so perhaps the
authors of the relevant emacs stuff assumed that if you pass it a
.ly, it's a standalone lilypond file, whereas a .lytex would be a
standalone lilypond-book file.

Cheers,
- Graham