Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: [ANN] Frescobaldi 0.7.9

From: Frederick Dennis
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: [ANN] Frescobaldi 0.7.9
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 04:10:03 +0430

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 4:08 AM, Frederick Dennis <address@hidden> wrote:

Frescobaldi 0.7.9 has been released. This release contains some bugfixes and
small improvements. Changes:

Dear Mr. Berendsen,
I had some problems installing Frescobaldi 0.7.8 into opensuse 11.1
The latest was:
kde4_meinproc_executable-notfound, Error 127

Meinproc seems to be a program which compresses html files and is hidden
in the kdelibs4-doc. However, cmake cannot find it. The other errors were caused
by programs missing from kde4 such as python, a c compiler and a c++ compiler.
By using yast software management I was able to locate, by trial and error, the
necessary programs, but could not solve the missing meinproc problem

With 0.7.9, the make install produces:
CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:36 (FILE)
cannot copy file frescobaldi to /usr/bin/frescobaldi

As a new user of linux, I have no idea why frescobaldi cannot be copied
to the bin directory, but it is very galling to have fallen at the final hurdle.