Re: tablature.ly - please test and comment

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: tablature.ly - please test and comment
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:21:33 +0200

Carl D. Sorensen schrieb:
[...]

I think it's better to have the duplication and the ability to switch
between \tabNumbersOnly and \tabFullNotation, than to avoid the duplication,
and have \tabFullNotation be a non-undoable setting.
As you can see, \tabFullNotation works only locally when included in a score:

\version "2.13.0"
\include "tablature.ly"

test = \relative c { c4 d e f g a b c }

\score { \new TabStaff { \clef "tab" \test } }

\score { \new TabStaff { \clef "tab" \tabFullNotation \test } }

\score { \new TabStaff { \clef "tab" \test } }

So according to Neil's proposals, I got rid of the \tabNumbersOnly for
sake of clarity.

Marc

Thanks,

Carl