Re: Info about TabStaff

From: Arthur Lenoir
Subject: Re: Info about TabStaff
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:29:41 +0200

Thank you for your answer Toine Schreurs, It perfectly works!

About using the "standard" clef, I will do it of course. Actually I discover slowly LilyPond and I'm not yet very confident with these "standard". Thank you for your comments. My program is far to be operational for now, but if you want to try it, you can download a first release http://www.zenky.free.fr/Dionysos for Ubuntu. (I don't know if it works for other OS). To use it, you just have to click on "Parcourir" and then select a MIDI file. The LilyPond files are created in a sub-directory in the directory where your MIDI file is.

If you have any comments or advices, I will be very happy to hear them. :)

Arthur