Re: Petrucci-like spacing?

From: Henning Plumeyer
Subject: Re: Petrucci-like spacing?
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 22:16:22 +0200

Am 29.05.2009, 08:10 Uhr, schrieb Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden>:

Op dinsdag 26 mei 2009, schreef Henning Plumeyer:
I would like to have a more dense horizontal spacing in the 3/1 sections
(where the music normally is pretty fast) than in the 2/2 sections.

You could place a \newSpacingSection command at the start of a section where
the average length of the notes changes drastically.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/New-spacing-area

Thanks a lot, that is exactly what I need.

I attached an example that shows some more lines, so one can see the
overall "density".

Henning