Re: emacs lilypond-mode

From: Thomas
Subject: Re: emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 19:39:59 +0200

Hallo,
thanks to everybody for the help...I now compile the .lytex file on the
command line with lilypond-book (that works) and then use the resulting .tex
file in emacs ... not perfect, but finally I can start working with
latex/lilypond...
BTW ... I found a way to participate in this mailinglist using
outlook-express as a newsreader, see the helpful article below . But only
one out of three of my postings comes through ... they seem to have a tough
spam-filter at gmane...
cheers
thomas

GMane: read mailing lists via news readers
this is a great find via the win-tech off topic mailing list:
subscribe to mailing lists - from your newsreader!
getting it by email - you get it via any NNTP reader. This is cool because
now Instead of getting the win-tech-off-topic as emails in outlook I can
read it through outlook express or 40tude dialog (my favorite news agent)
using the address:
I use the gmane news server: news.gmane.org
then I subscribe to the group: gmane.comp.windows.off-topic
also - for the Nunit developers mailing list:
gmane.comp.windows.dotnet.nunit.deve

do you want a mailing list that is not there? simply add it to gmane and
subscribe to it via news reader. very cool. very nice.