Jedit and Lilytool on Debian Unstable

From: Seng Hin Yew
Subject: Jedit and Lilytool on Debian Unstable
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 00:48:34 +0800

Good day lilypond users.

I hope someone can point me out how to solve my problem.
I'm using debian unstable with kernel 2.6.29. My lilypond was installed by using the synaptic package manager. I'm mixing debian testing and unstable source list. (I tried install using unstable but i not successful, lack of dependancy)
My jedit installation is done by synaptic also but after inserting the jedit's source url into the sources.list, which is

deb http://dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/jedit/ ./
deb-src http://dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/jedit/ ./

--
And then i install lilypondtool by using the jedit plugin manager.

So everything done, (?) I run jedit, type some music (just 'c d e f g' ) and save it .ly format and click on 'run lilypond', an error has occured.

parsing...lilypond: ports.c:978:
scm_fill_input: Assertion 'pt->read_pos ==
pt->read_end' failed

Previously I was installing everything on ubuntu 8.04 (hardy) and it works.
My lilypond is version 2.10.33

Please show me the light...

Martin Seng Hin Yew
Addtone Guitar Ensemble