accidental style apply to Score?

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: accidental style apply to Score?
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:28:05 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I saw many people were discussing dodecaphonic accidentals. But why don't use the function #(set-accidental-style 'dodecaphonic)? For me, I want to apply modern to whole orchestral score (see the thread of "adding notehead to incompatible stem"), but I don't know where to put #(set-accidental-style 'modern 'Score). And Will this really apply to the whole score? I have many nested staves, including a StaffGroup-like Orchestra context (with broken barlines), square-bracketed staves (SquareStaff) and PianoStaff. Will the style apply to these sub objects? Or must I specify the style staff by staff? Sorry for this annoying question because of my blindness.

Regards

Haipeng

网易企业邮,商务邮箱专家