Re: Notation Editor with MIDI

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Notation Editor with MIDI
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:14:17 +0200

Once I had very little time to produce a score, so gave a chance to Finale Notepad (it was free then).
Then I realized I need to change the time signature in the middle of the piece. And Finale Notepad didn't allow.

Actually I give a chance to Linux every year (thanks to the Live CD-s it is easy now), but I always have problems with drivers (like now with the very unstable support for Asus EEE). That's why I'm sticked to Windows.

Bert

lasconic wrote: