RE: Lilypond sensitivity to whitespace

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Lilypond sensitivity to whitespace
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 06:23:45 +1000

The two situations that I know of that require a space are:

1. Explicit beaming closing square bracket followed by brace: eg {g8[ g g g
g g] }

2. Closing angle bracket following a stroke finger indication: eg
<c-\rightHandFinger #2 >

It sounds as though there are more but I haven't encountered them yet...

Nick