Re: Second release candidate of OOoLilyPond 0.4.0

From: Samuel Hartmann
Subject: Re: Second release candidate of OOoLilyPond 0.4.0
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:02:28 +0200

Hi Francisco,

I'm glad to hear that it works without problems and that you like the
improvements. Unfortunately I do not know how to automatically assign
a keyboard short-cut to OLy. Actually there is the OOoLilyPond tool
bar and a menu entry under Tools --> Add-Ons. But you can assign a
short-cut manually (Tools --> Customize).

regards,

Samuel