texts created using \mark don't display

From: hhpmusic
Subject: texts created using \mark don't display
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:03:27 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I finally finished the orchestration. But the teacher came with two problems: one is double bar, which I can solve after asking him which bar I made wrong; the second is about Fine and D.C. al Fine. I included the mark engraver in the markline context, but the pdf doesn't display texts created with \mark. Don't look deeply. Just pick up the defs at the top of the file and the score frame near the end. Could you help me? I'm about to orchestrate Brahms's Variation On A Theme By Handel. I don't hope this problem happen again.
BTW, why this warning occurs although I have no staff changes (I often get this when writing piano or harp passage with staff changes)?
warning: no viable initial configuration found: may not find good beam slope

Regards
Haipeng

网易全新推出企业邮箱