Re: Gregorian "half bar line" in normal mode

From: Tom Dickson
Subject: Re: Gregorian "half bar line" in normal mode
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 10:23:44 -0700

Hello,

This almost works perfectly - however, it still prints the actual barline (or puts the space for it if I set it transparent) as seen here:

PNG image

What I'm trying to do is get the end of a line end with a half bar (instead of the more proper open bar) so I can break like music at the verse lines. What'd I'd really like is to be able to add something like \bar "halfbar" or similar.

-tom