Re: Problems regarding figured bass

From: Arno Rog
Subject: Re: Problems regarding figured bass
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:26:09 +0000 (UTC)

Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold <at> kainhofer.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> I'm running into several problems with figured bass while writing another
> large orchestral piece. Attached is a sample file highlighting these issues:

And while we're at it, is it possible to enlarge the figured bass?
The figures are quite small and hardly to read in 'real life' situations.

Until now I apply the following patch:

file: usr\share\lilypond\current\scm\translation-functions.scm

change
               (if (not (= alt DOUBLE-SHARP))
                   -2 2)
               (alteration->text-accidental-markup alt))

into

               (if (not (= alt DOUBLE-SHARP))
                   -0 0)
               (alteration->text-accidental-markup alt))

(see: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general/38403)

Thanks in advance.

AWRog