Re: Looking for Testers for next version of OOoLilyPond

From: Arno Rog
Subject: Re: Looking for Testers for next version of OOoLilyPond
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:28:52 +0000 (UTC)

> Hi Arno,
>
> could you please tell me what path the variable sTemplatePath contains?

Hi Samuel

I've got it working now.

First I had OOoLilyPond_0.3.3.oxt installed.

I removed it via the extnesion-manager and installed OOoLilyPond-0.4rc1.oxt.
This installation of rc1 generated an error if I choose 'only for me'

I re-installed OOoLilyPond_0.3.3.oxt and let OOoLilyPond-0.4.0.oxt do the
removing.

Now it works!

Thanks again.

Arno Rog