Re: Lilypond on Mac with TexShop

From: Ivo Bouwmans
Subject: Re: Lilypond on Mac with TexShop
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:58:57 +0200

Hallo Randy,

Depending on your standard shell in Terminal, the path should be set in different ways. The lines you use:

set path= ($path /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin)
lilypond --pdf "$1"

work for tcsh. For bash it should be:

export PATH=$PATH:/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin
lilypond --pdf "$1"

(I have added that info to <http://ivo.bouwmans.name/lilypondleopard> now.)

Please let me know if it still doesn't work.

Also, when Lilypond opened, there was a single LilyPond menu with no
items and the only way I was able to close the app was via Force Quit.

That is the standard behaviour -- nothing to worry about.
:-)

Hope this helps,
--
Vriendelijke groeten,  =  Best wishes,  =  Afablajn salutojn,

Ivo

www.ivo.bouwmans.name