Re: MIDI export: \partial measure and volta repeats

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: MIDI export: \partial measure and volta repeats
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:37:34 +0200

Francisco Vila wrote:
2009/6/17 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:
3. the MIDI output is polyphonic according to timidity (I think, see below),
but not when I import it in TuxGuitar:

Playing Guitar/Tablature/Bach/bourree.midi
MIDI file: Guitar/Tablature/Bach/bourree.midi
Format: 1 �Tracks: 2 �Divisions: 384
Sequence: control track
Text: creator:
Text: GNU LilyPond 2.13.0
Track name: guitar
Instrument: acoustic guitar (steel)

If I set a channel per voice in the MIDI output, I get a two track file in
TuxGuitar. But I want one tab, not two...

I guess I'd better write it from scratch..but I'd like to try some smart
solutions before giving up :-)
If you have hints, please share it.

Maybe you should try to \partcombine both on a single staff, only for
MIDI. Staves become MIDI channels with their voices merged.

I've tried this (of course in the midi score) but it's not working, I still have not poliphony in TuxGuitar:

\score {
        \unfoldRepeats  <<
        \context Staff = "guitar"  \partcombine  \uppermidi \lowermidi

So this is the last problem left...