Re: MIDI export: \partial measure and volta repeats

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: MIDI export: \partial measure and volta repeats
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:50:10 +0200

Francisco Vila wrote:
From your message I understood that you wanted one tab, not two. But
what I did not understand is that you do want polyphony and for some
reason you don't get any. What are exactly the symptoms that make you
say there is not polyphony? Two voices merged on a track should sound
polyphonic.

The midi output is OK.

I'm not getting the polyphony *just when I import the midi in TuxGuitar*.
So it may be an issue with the TuxGuitar midi plugin..

TuxGuitar has added support to polyphony quite recently (april 2009, version 1.1), so maybe the midi plugin is not ready to import a two voice midi correctly.

Julian (TuxGuitar developer), are you reading us?

Cheers,
Federico