Re: MIDI export: \partial measure and volta repeats

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: MIDI export: \partial measure and volta repeats
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:54:31 +0200

2009/6/17 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:
> An example would be very useful..
>
> I don't know hot to add the two new variables in sequence with the rest of
> the music.

firstPartial = { \partial 4  e'8  fis' }
secondPartial = { \partial 4 g8  fis }

firstRests = { s2. e'8 fis' }
secondRests = { s2. g8 fis }

firstRestOfTheMusic = { g'1 }
secondRestOfTheMusic = { g1 }

\score { << { \firstPartial \firstRestOfTheMusic }
            { \secondPartial \secondRestOfTheMusic } >>
}

\score { << { \firstRests \firstRestOfTheMusic }
            { \secondRests \secondRestOfTheMusic } >>
}

> I tried to define them this way, but I guess there's something wrong with
> polyphony:

>        << \partial  4  e8  fs-4  >>
>        << \partial  4  g,8-3  fs-3  >>

Yes, you put single notes in a simultaneous construct. Please make
expressions by enclosing notes into curly braces.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org