Re: Time signature and bar engraver workarounds

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Time signature and bar engraver workarounds
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 18:36:39 +0200

Sorry, I'll be more clear. The first example in section 4.3.1 of the Learning Manual explains how to make objects invisible. The \override command used there is discussed in great detail three sections earlier, in section 4.1.4. There, you'll also note two different ways of canceling the \override command.

Also, it's better to always keep all questions on the lilypond-user list.

And, if you haven't already, may I highly recommend reading the entire Learning Manual. It's not very long, discusses just about everything you'd want to do, and when you have very tricky questions, you can always find the answers to more complicated questions in the Notation Reference. I cannot recommend reading the Learning Manual highly enough. It will greatly improve your ability to use LilyPond.