Re: Advanced (web) LilyPond usage for multiple authors?

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Advanced (web) LilyPond usage for multiple authors?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:57:51 +0200

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:LilyPond

MonAmiPierrot wrote:
I'm sorry I can't help on this level cause I have little-to-no knowledge on
how all of this works.
If you know of something in the web that can be taken as an example (I just
found out a web-based LaTeX project http://code.google.com/p/latex-lab/ but
still under development) could you give me the link?
Thanks
H.
P.S. A very simple author/version control could be enough for 99% of needs
if other 2 points are available in some way.

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:

Well using commercial source control systems for handling lilypond
projects seems quite odd. A wiki has many advantages to simple version
control, though you could write a client that supports preview, multiple
editions etc. But that would be a lot easier on a wiki platform.