Re: getting rid of ' and , in older scores

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: getting rid of ' and , in older scores
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:38:24 -0400

Yes, but having removed all the ticks, I can then compile and reinsert ticks where necessary -- probably not an odious task.  I'll try it ...

Gordon+

On 19/06/2009, Nick Payne <address@hidden> wrote:
But if you remove all instances of ' and , then you're assuming that all
notes are less than a fifth away from the preceding note - most unlikely.

Nick