Re: getting rid of ' and , in older scores

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: getting rid of ' and , in older scores
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:04:24 -0400

I wrote them all with the default (ees, fis, etc) because that was easier in earlier versions that trying to do \include.  But while I understand that's now a whole lot easier, I'll have to take a bit of time to run the learning curve -- but I do intend to do so sometime ...

Gordon+

On 19/06/2009, Mark Polesky <address@hidden> wrote:
Father Gordon Gilbert wrote:
> Yes, but having removed all the ticks, I can then compile and
> reinsert ticks where necessary -- probably not an odious task.
> I'll try it ...

What language are you notes inputted with? The default (ees fis
etc...) or some other language?

- Mark

--
Fr. Gordon Gilbert