Re: subdivideBeams broken?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: subdivideBeams broken?
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 17:49:53 +0200

On 21 Jun 2009, at 16:47, Trevor Daniels wrote:

SubdivideBeams will break beams at intervals
defined by beatLength, which by default is set
to 1 over the denominator of the time signature.

Yes, but this is what goes wrong, as my time signature is 7/16, and then I use
  \set beatGrouping = #'(2 2 2 1)
So they should be the same.

I think you need to set beatLength explicitly with
\set beatLength = #(ly:make-moment 1 8)

However this works. If I, however set
  \set beatLength = #(ly:make-moment 1 16)
then I get the error. So it seems that this one is set properly by the time signature, but then beatGrouping expects it to be set to 8ths.

  Hans