new website: initial comments

From: Graham Percival
Subject: new website: initial comments
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:15:35 -0700

Here's a very rough initial draft of our new website:
http://percival-music.ca/blogfiles/out/lilypond-general_1.html

Any comments or offers of help?  At the moment, I'm looking for
overall design issues, like "you should have a `blarg' section on
the main menu" or "I can't find the current documentation on this
new website".

If you have any requests, go ahead and list them, although (as
always) I will highly filter these requests with respect to our
available resources.  Requests which are accompanied by offers of
help will almost certainly make it through the filter.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham