Re: new website: initial comments

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: new website: initial comments
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:55:51 -0400

Graham Percival wrote
although that said, even the apple webpage is getting awfully cluttered.
(and it requires horizontal scrolling in my browser!  ok, this
*is* a netbook, but it still has 800 pixels.  I *hate* sites that
attempt to force a particular resolution.  :/  )
I concur. I'm apt to simply delete html emails before reading them if they require horizontal scrolling. I almost invariably navigate away from sites that require this. If this is at all avoidable, it should be prevented.
Cheers,
- Graham
David