Re: new website: initial comments

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: new website: initial comments
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:12:22 +0200

2009/6/24 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> The only reason why flash deserves to exist is so that you can
> play tower defense games.  Other than that, it should die an
> unmerciful death and never be mentioned in the same sentence as
> "web" or "home page".  :)

Fortunately, there are now several Free ways of providing a similar
functionality: JavaScript/AJAX for instance.

I have also begun making short progressive video LilyPond/LPT
tutorials (French only at the moment) to take advantage of the new
<video> element, that will soon be supported by every major (and
decent) browsers out there.

Regards,
Valentin