Re: new website: second draft

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: new website: second draft
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:30:16 -0500

Graham Percival wrote:
Here you go:
http://percival-music.ca/blogfiles/out/lilypond-general_1.html

Cheers,
- Graham

I like the new website, Graham. The crash course is excellent, although I question whether it's good to have lyrics like "Lily, got me on my knees." (Whew!)

I think it'd be nice to see a link to the crash course on the Documentation page as well, inside the "Introduction" box. Maybe even a parenthetical (brand new users should see the "crash course" as well) or something along those lines.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com