Re: new website: second draft

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website: second draft
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 01:37:30 -0700

The first version only has stable links, but the box looked a bit
too small.  Also, other open-source projects proudly display their
development version numbers... even though we don't want innocent
users trying out devel versions (we prefer corrupted users for
that :), I think it's still nice to have that info around.

The "docs" link just takes you to the main Documentation page,
which will have a link to download the docs (either as html or
pdf)... yes, I still need to add a stub for that.

... oh, wait a moment.  Were you suggesting that we should use the
word "manuals" instead of "docs" ?  That's a good point; the words
*do* have different connotations.  I'll take a look at how this
could come into play.

Cheers,
- Graham