combine 2 orchestral voices

From: grisu_76
Subject: combine 2 orchestral voices
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:47:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello to all!

I've got a problem which does not work properly with \partcombine as for the
following reasons:

Guess an orchestral score with 2 Oboe voices (or Horns, Trumpets, Flutes
etc. - all the same);
   1.) they should be combined into a single staff
   2.) the dynamics of the single voices may not be the same at the same
time (slurs also)
   3.) rests should printed only one time if the rythm is the same
   4.) single voices for the two players should be created as automatic as
possible

I solved the points 1.) and 3.), but I've got no idea what to do with the
dynamics or to program a solution for the automatic extraction; My solution
so far is not satisfactiory, but it works;
Has someone the same problem already solved?

Regards, Christian

here's the example:

\version "2.12.2"
\include "deutsch.ly"
nr = {
  \revert Rest  #'direction
  \revert MultiMeasureRest #'staff-position
}
\new Staff =
\relative c''
{