Re: Header title problem or convert-ly problem

From: Jay Hamilton
Subject: Re: Header title problem or convert-ly problem
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:37:27 -0700

A: I have tried over and over to follow the docs.  AND I have copy and pasted
both Mats suggestions and now Simon's .
Mats has never worked.  Yes the version info is in the file.  No it did not
work.
Simon's suggestion, I renamed the file without the space and in fact after that
copy/pasted his version into run and it can't find convert-ly so I browsed to
my applications file (on my desktop which is where I install lily from) and
convert-ly flashes and there is no new version or file that I can find anywhere
and the problem continues to exist.

So I need more hints as either
1] how to change the header so it works the way it did in 2.10
or
2] how to get convert-ly to work on my machine.
Thanks
Jay