Looking for Time signature tweak

From: Villum Sejersen
Subject: Looking for Time signature tweak
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:50:00 +0200

I am presently typesetting (version 2.13.2) a small SATB motet from the composer's 23-years old original hand-written manuscript. As usual in such cases finding out what was actually written or meant is by itself quite a challenge ;-)

The music goes: \time 6/4 (4 bars), \time 7/4, \time 3/4, \time 6/4 (4 bars), \time 7/4, \time 6/4. No problems so far.

Trying to mimic the layout of the manuscript as far as possible in the pdf I have come across a small problem:

Only the very first time signature shows the ordinary 6/4. All subsequent time signatures are shown with a large number only, spanning the whole system (no /4).

The solution I am sure is shown or at at least hinted at somewhere in the new (2.13.2 at Kainhofer) documentation, the Snippets List or for that matter the old documentation or the old LSR, but I have not yet been able to dig deep enough to find out where.

Anyone to direct or exemplify? thanks.

--
yours,  Villum Sejersen
Nørregade  1 A