Re: new website: draft 3

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website: draft 3
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 03:18:04 -0700

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:58:49AM +0100, Mark Knoop wrote:
> At 23:55 on 27 Jun 2009, Graham Percival wrote:
> > - what do you think of the new Manuals page?  Personally, I like
> >   having color-coded backgrounds (in addition the title bars), but
> >   let's see what people think.
>
> It's looking great. Just one point: it seems oxymoronic to have
> "Frequently Asked Questions" in the "Infrequent Use" box.

It's not a piece of documentation to which one would refer to
often, so I don't think it's an oxymoron.  :)

I mean, given the content that will be there, I expect people to
only read the FAQ 2-3 times a year, rather than 2-3 times a week
(for items in the "regular" box)

That said, if you'd like to propose another title for that box,
I'm quite willing to change the name.

Cheers,
- Graham